Buying a bowl set instead of one at a time is very economical and time-saving. Besides, most bowl sets include differently-sized bowls. Therefore, you will be getting everything you want if you spend some cash on a bowl set. You will get small cereal bowls to large mixing bowls. Another critical reason why you should invest in a bowl set is that they are versatile. They are perfect for ice cream, sauces, food pudding, and storing ingredients for later use. But like any other product, the quality of a bowl set varies from one item to another. As such, you must read reviews, like these, before making up your mind on what to settle on.
Table of Contents
- Best Bowl Sets – Reviews & Buying Guide
- 10. Reston Lloyd 44810 12pc Set Air Tight Lids Food Storage
- 9. Cactus Canyon Ceramics 5-Piece Bowl Set
- 8. Duralex Set of 6 6-3/4-Inch Stackable Clear Bowl
- 7. IMEEA Set of 2 5.6inch SUS304 Stainless Steel Bowls Set
- 6. L&C HOUSEWARES Melamine Bowls Set of 12-28oz
- 5. LAUCHUH 28 Ounce Porcelain Soup Bowl Set, 6 pack
- 4. DELLING Geometric 8 Oz Porcelain Bowls – Set of 6
- 3. Libbey 55454 Set of 8 Small Glass Bowls with Lids
- 2. Sweese 101.003 10 Ounce Porcelain Bowls – Set of 6
- 1. KitchenAid Set of 4 KC176BXAQA Classic Prep Bowls
- Buying Guide – Best Bowl Sets
Best Bowl Sets – Reviews & Buying Guide
10. Reston Lloyd 44810 12pc Set Air Tight Lids Food Storage
When you buy a bowl set, you expect something that will last longer, thereby, helping you save time and money. We are happy that the Reston Lloyd 12-Piece Bowl Set is one of the dinnerware pieces you can settle on. All the bowls in the set are made of heavy gauge carbon steel plus they have a stain-resistant enamel finish. The bowls also have a stainless steel rim. Well, this solid construction makes these bowls perfect for everyday use. The set includes differently sized bowls so you can find it for different uses. These sizes are ½-quart, 3-qt, ¾-quart, 2¼-quart, 1½-quart, and 1¼-quart. Ideally, each bowl comes with an airtight lid made of BPA-free material. This means all the bowls are safe to use. Moreover, bowls in this set are designed in such a way that they nest inside each other to make storage a breeze. They are perfect for food prepping, serving, and storage. Their exterior is colored and the interior has a white finish to create an exciting look that will send compliments their way.
- The bowls are very cute
- Handy and very versatile
- Nest nicely to conserve space
- The set includes a variety of sizes
- Lids seem to fit snug
- The color looks exactly like the picture
- Not dishwasher safe, but this is understandable
9. Cactus Canyon Ceramics 5-Piece Bowl Set
If you are looking for a bowl set for everyday use and to act as a conversation starter, look no more. The Cactus Canyon Ceramics 5-Piece Bowl Set is exactly what you want. The set has 5 bowls, which is great, considering that 5 is a relatively huge number. It is, however, important to note that the bowls are not of different sizes. Each of them measures 3.9” across and holds a single cup. The bowls are perfect for condiments, dips, salsa, tapas, nuts, snacks, and appetizers. They are versatile, and, therefore, will make your life super convenient. Still, on versatility; these bowls can be used as decorative pieces. They are hand-painted in Andalusia, Spain, and this means they are unique. Needless to say, the bowls are perfect for tabletop, kitchen, and entertaining needs. Since they are made of durable ceramic, these bowls are food, microwave, and dishwasher safe. They will maintain their vibrant colors, meaning you will be able to use them for a long time. Cactus Canyon Ceramics is a small business dedicated to providing people, like you, with quality pottery and other unique and special items.
- Bowls are beautiful and very festive
- Bowls are exactly as pictured
- Great for salsa, taco, dips, etc
- Makes a stunning gift idea
- The artwork is very detailed
- Not for those looking for incredibly large bowls
8. Duralex Set of 6 6-3/4-Inch Stackable Clear Bowl
We have just reviewed bowl sets made in Spain. And it turns out this particular one is made in France. It is a 6-piece set that includes 6.75” clear bowls. So, if you want simplicity, this set will fit the bill. And with a size of 6.75 inches, these bowls are perfectly sized, and, therefore, great for many different needs. Another good thing about these bowls is that they are stackable. As such, you will not have any problems storing them after use. The material used to make each of these bowls is also worth talking about. The material is Duralex, and it is two-and-a-half times resistant to chipping, sudden thermal shock, and breakage than normal glass. It is also very hygienic in the sense that it is non-porous; hence, it does not absorb colors, flavors, and liquids. Moreover, Duralex makes these bowls fridge, dishwasher, and microwave safe. Needless to say, these bowls will maintain their original look for years to come. Given how durable they are, these bowls are ideal for commercial, outdoor, and indoor use. Duralex was founded in 1945, and this means it has all the tools in its locker to provide you with top-notch bowls.
- The size is great for lots of uses
- The design is clean and simple
- Look nice and are easy to clean
- The packaging could be better – many customers have complained about some bowls arriving broken
7. IMEEA Set of 2 5.6inch SUS304 Stainless Steel Bowls Set
Quality and longevity are very important when looking for a top-quality bowl set. The IMEEA Stainless Steel Bowl Set has all of these; hence, we think you should try it out. Although it comes in a set of 2, this should not be a real concern because first, the price of the two bowls is very cheap and second, the bowls are incredibly well made. They are very sturdy, unbreakable, and will last forever. The craftsmanship of this bowl is also extended to the brushed surface. The brushed finish plays a huge role in reducing the appearance of spotting and fingerprints. Furthermore, these bowls are dishwasher safe and can also be washed by hands. Plus they have double-wall insulation that makes them great for both cold and hot uses. The double-wall insulation also does a great job of making sure cold or heat is not transferred to your hands. The bowls are suitable for ice cream, stew, soup, cereal, snacks, and other things. Each of them measures 5.62 inches in diameter by 2.95 inches high (14.3cm in diameter by 7.5cm high) and weighs 8.11 ounces (230 grams).
- The set comes with a 1-year warranty
- Bowls keep hot foods hot and cold ones cold
- Very durable and hold a lot
- The product title is a bit misleading; it describes the bowls as having a capacity of 24oz, which is not the case.
6. L&C HOUSEWARES Melamine Bowls Set of 12-28oz
The quality of the bowls in this set cannot be doubted. This is because the bowls are made of one of the best materials there is. They are made of 100-percent melamine, which is not just sturdy but also much safer to use. Melamine is also a better alternative to glass. It is restaurant quality and BPA-free. That being said, these are the bowls to consider if you want to add a touch of class to your kitchen or tabletop. They are also great for outdoor use as well as for those who have kids. This is because, unlike glass, melamine will not chip. Another thing we must tell you is that these bowls come in an assortment of colors. And we think this is really great since you will have an easy time knowing the use of each bowl. Talking of uses, the bowls are versatile and have a perfect size for soup, vegetables, salad, cereal, yogurt, and snack, among others. Whether you are preparing for a fiesta, BBQ, summer fun, and other parties, this is the set to go for.
- More durable than glass
- The bright colors are nice
- They wash easily in the dishwasher
- The size is perfect for many different uses
- Lightweight yet very sturdy
- Bowls are easy to store
- The color may fade if not washed as par instructions
5. LAUCHUH 28 Ounce Porcelain Soup Bowl Set, 6 pack
Most bowls have a capacity of 28oz because this size is large and deep enough to hold soup, ice cream, noodles, cereal entrée, ramen, stews, and pasta. The bowls measure 6.3 inches in diameter and have a depth of 3.4 inches. Well, it’s not just the size that puts these bowls up there with the best but also well-thought-out craftsmanship. The simple and minimalistic design makes these bowls a great addition to any kitchen or dining décor. The design also features subtle textured patterns that give the bowls an elegant touch without dominating your tabletop look. What’s more, all the 6 bowls are stackable plus they come with a bowl organizer to help save more space in the cabinet. The manufacturer offers a 30-day no-chip warranty to give you peace of mind every time you use the bowls. The durable porcelain used to make these bowls is lead-free and no-toxic. It, therefore, goes without saying that these bowls are very safe to use. They come in a pack of 6, which is just enough for any task in the kitchen.
- Bowls are nice and lovely
- Customer service is exceptional
- Bowls are neither too heavy nor too light
- The stand, which comes with the bowls, looks good on the counter
- Bowls get extremely hot when taken out of the microwave
4. DELLING Geometric 8 Oz Porcelain Bowls – Set of 6
The capacity of these bowls is 350ml, and we think is perfect. That being said, the bowls are ideal for cooking, baking, and having breakfast. Each of them has a diameter of 4.3” and a depth of 2”. They are nicely sized for salad, fruit pudding, macaroon, and ice cream. The ultra-sturdy ceramic used to make these bowls can overcome temperatures up to 540 degrees Fahrenheit. It is, therefore, safe to say that these bowls are both microwave and oven safe. The thickness of these bowls is much better than the thickness of most small bowls. As such, these bowls have great durability and will give you value for your money. The porcelain is non-toxic and FDA-approved to prove to you that you are using some of the safest bowls on the market. The 18-month worry-free warranty also has something to prove, and that is the quality of these bowls. The warranty protects against defects in material and workmanship. In addition, there is a 24-hour customer service to assist in case you have a problem.
- The bowls are beautiful
- The set comes nicely packed in a box
- The set is shipped quickly
- Customer service responds courteously
- Bowls look great with fruits or snacks in them
- Work well in the oven
- Bowls are easy to clean
- Bowls are heavier than expected
3. Libbey 55454 Set of 8 Small Glass Bowls with Lids
It is no coincidence that Libbey makes these high-performance small glass bowls. Libbey is one of the world’s largest suppliers of tableware. As if that’s not enough, the manufacturer ranks as America’s top glassware manufacturer. All that being said, expect these small glass bowls with lids to be an invaluable tool during food preparation. They come in a set of 8, where each has a diameter of 3.45” and a depth of 2.25”. Their size is 6.25 ounces; making them ideal for weekly meal prepping. Furthermore, you can use them to make healthy office snacks. Although these bowls are made of glass, they are some of the most durable bowls on the market. They are dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleanup. For more information on how to preserve these bowls, refer to the Libbey for handling and care instructions. Well-designed bowls with lids are what you need to keep your leftovers fresh and much tastier. Well, we cannot think of a better set than this one. What’s even better, the price of this bowl is a bargain for what you get.
- Works great for homemade yogurt
- The lids do not leave an odor in the refrigerator
- The lids fit snug
- The set makes organizing ingredients easy
- The lids leave a lot to be desired
2. Sweese 101.003 10 Ounce Porcelain Bowls – Set of 6
Kids and pets love these porcelain bowls because they are handy and practical. Each of them holds 10 ounces top to the rim. Besides, these porcelain bowls are great for dipping sauces, small snacks, meal prep, dessert, ice cream, fruit, and leftovers, among others. Their sizes are perfect for kids, given that little hands can hold them with no problem. These bowls are also fairly shallow, and, therefore, easy for dogs and cats to get their faces into. Additionally, the bowls have a modern look that is created by clean and curved lines. They will add a modern touch to your table. Plus these bowls are stackable, meaning they take up little space in the kitchen cabinet. They also clean up perfectly in the dishwasher or can be washed by hand. All you need is soap and hot water to get them clean and free of previous food’s odor. The bowls are freezer, microwave, and oven safe. They will make your life convenient and much easier than ever before. The manufacturer offers a free replacement or refund should anything go wrong with these bowls. So, go ahead and buy with peace of mind knowing that they are fully backed.
- Versatile; perfect for dessert, sauces, ice cream, etc
- The size is right
- The porcelain surface is easy to clean
- Not suitable for anyone looking for adult-sized cereal bowls
1. KitchenAid Set of 4 KC176BXAQA Classic Prep Bowls
This set includes bowls of different sizes. Well, these are 8oz, 16oz, 24oz, and 32oz. The bowls are great for storing small amounts of herbs, vegetables, fruits, cheese, and other ingredients before cooking. Each bowl comes with a clear plastic cover to make sure you have an easy time identifying the content. The plastic covers also prevent odor from staying in the fridge; making these bowls ideal for storing leftover food or ingredients. As expected, these bowls are very durable. They are made of durable yet lightweight plastic so they can hold up well to everyday use. When not in use, these bowls nest together to take very minimal storage space. If you want to take convenience in the kitchen to another level, these bowls are worth spending money on. They are top-rack dishwasher safe; meaning, cleaning them is a breeze. What’s more, the price point of these bowls is insanely cheap. It is very impressive, considering their quality and versatility. If you are on a budget and looking for a nice bowl set, this is the set to go for.
- Perfect for prepping ingredients
- The color is adorable
- Each bowl comes with a lid
- They fit inside one another nicely
- Hold up well to dishwasher cleaning
- Bowls are delivered pretty fast
- Not for mixing
Buying Guide – Best Bowl Sets
Conclusion – Wrapping Up
We have learned that buying a bowl set is much cheaper in the long run than spending money on single bowls. We have also learned that bowl sets have numerous uses such as food prep, storage, and serving. In this article, we have not just reviewed the best bowl sets but also discussed the buyer’s guide and FAQs. We have done all of these to make sure you have full knowledge about what exactly you are looking for.