In this article, we list down the best collapsible water bottles.
Water bottles are an important part of our lives because they enable us to stay hydrated. Over the last few years, they have gained popularity, which has led to serious competition. A bottle not only has to be made of the right material – preferably BPA free plastic – but it also should be of the right size and be aesthetically pleasing. So many conditions to meet, but manufacturers are rising to the challenge.
Away from solid bottles are the now popular collapsible water bottles. They take up little space especially when you are travelling, and they are made of material that will last a long time. What matters when you are out buying the best collapsible water bottle? We put up a comprehensive list for the buying guide and then reviewed ten of the best collapsible bottles on the market.
Table of Contents
- Portable Collapsible Bottles – Review & Buyer’s Guide
- 1. Nomader Collapsible Water Bottle
- 2. mountop Collapsible Silicone Water Bottle
- 3. KleeKlee Collapsible Camelbak Water Bottle 19oz
- 4. HYDAWAY Collapsible Water Bottle
- 5. Campfire Products Collapsible Water Bottle
- 6. Nefeeko Foldable Water Bottle
- 7. COOZOOM 25oz Collapsible Foldable Water Bottle
- 8. Kemier Collapsible Silicone Water Bottle
- 9. CHICMODA Collapsible Foldable Water Bottle
- 10. DARUNAXY Collapsible Foldable Water Bottle
- What to Look for in Portable Foldable Water Bottles
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Portable Collapsible Bottles – Review & Buyer’s Guide
1. Nomader Collapsible Water Bottle
Nomader Collapsible Water Bottles come in seven colors; aqua blue, gray, orange, red, vibrant blue, purple, and green. They are aesthetically pleasing and leak-proof as the cap is sealable. It has a cap too that acts as a hygiene sprout to keep germs off the mouth. Because of its shatter-proof silicone body, this bottle will endure several falls and bumps, making it a favorite of many a nomad. The BPA-free material is also safe for your body.
The material makes it versatile so that it handles perfectly both cold and hot drinks. You can also fill it up and put in the fridge without ruining anything. The strap that is great for portability also acts as a restrainer when you collapse it after use. It is dishwasher safe and has a wide mouth that allows you to add fruits to your water easily.
- Wide mouth.
- Made of BPA-free, dishwasher-friendly material.
- Available in several colors.
- Has a large capacity.
- Quite expensive.
2. mountop Collapsible Silicone Water Bottle
This Mountop Collapsible Silicone Water Bottle is sturdy and will stand on its own even when half-full – or even empty. It is made of silicone that is machine-washable and completely collapsible. After purchasing it for the first time, you will notice some odor that will disappear after soaking it for about three hours in warm water.
It can stand both hot and cold liquids and will endure temperatures between -50 and 200 degrees F. The rotatable cap is large, covering a wide mouth that is ideal for adding fruits into the bottle. It has a 20oz capacity and you collapse it by squeezing it in and then tying the top to the bottom part with an elastic band. When folded, is measures 2.55*2.87*2.65in. It comes with an 18-month warranty.
- The silicone body accommodates hot and cold liquids.
- Has an 18-month warranty.
- Lightweight with reasonable water capacity.
- It has a rubber odor right after purchase.
3. KleeKlee Collapsible Camelbak Water Bottle 19oz
The KleeKlee Collapsible Water Bottle is a TSA-compliant package that will collapse into a much smaller pack when empty. It stands on its own when full and even when empty. While it does not collapse into the smallest pack, it will be so much more compact when you squeeze it in.
It has a carabineer clip and string for easy handling, and the BPA-free material can stand being in a dishwasher.it comes in interesting colors too and a design that makes it easy to handle. The leak-proof seal ensures that your water stays in the bottle so that you don’t have to worry about unnecessary spills. It is durable and backed by a year’s warranty.
- Foldable silicone that can handle cold and hot liquids.
- Eco-friendly material.
- Material that will not harm your health.
- Limited water capacity.
4. HYDAWAY Collapsible Water Bottle
The HYDAWAY Collapsible Water Bottle that comes in four color profiles collapses to only 1.5 inches, making it pretty portable. Made of BPA-free material, this bottle will not harm your health and you can use it for both hot and cold liquids. The seal is watertight to prevent any leaks, and the mouth has a sprout from which you can drink.
The food-grade silicone that is used on this bottle makes it easy to fold into a small piece that you can carry anywhere – even stuffing it in your pocket. It is dishwasher safe and the wide mouth eliminates the need for special bottle cleaners when hand-washing. When unfolded, it fits ideally in a car’s cup holder.
- This water bottle collapses to a mere 1.5 inch.
- Made of non-harmful BPA-free material.
- Tight seal that makes it leak-proof.
- Limited color choices.
5. Campfire Products Collapsible Water Bottle
This Campfire Collapsible Water Bottle is beautifully designed to be placed in a car’s cup holder of inside a bag when filled. Once you collapse it, you can place it pretty much anywhere. Made of strong BPA-free silicone, this product is good for your health and will not crack under pressure. You can bump it against a surface as many times as possible and it still will not crack. It comes in various colors and is its ergonomic design makes it easy to handle even when full. It stands on its own even when empty.
This bottle has a 20oz water capacity, which is reasonable for a traveler. Its wide mouth makes it easy to fill with water and even solid substance such as fruit, and the sprout for drinking collapses to make this piece leak-proof.
- A sprout that collapses to make the bottle seal-proof.
- Wide mouth.
- Sturdy material that won’t crack.
- Limited capacity.
6. Nefeeko Foldable Water Bottle
This bottle made of food-grade BPA-free silicone will last a long time because it does not feel all those bumps you may subject it to on the road. This makes it ideal for road trips, camps, and all manner of travel. It is available in four colors and has a leak-free cap for the safety of your goods.
It has an aluminum alloy carabiner for hanging or carrying, and the wide mouth makes it easy to hand-wash. The silicone is also dishwasher-friendly. Though it only weighs 198g, this bottle can hold up to 550ml of liquid – hot or cold. It folds down to 5.5 inches and will stand on its own whether full or empty. To avoid scalding your hands, keep hot liquids below 140°F – 60°C.
- Reasonably priced.
- Reasonable capacity while remaining lightweight.
- Made of BPA-free silicone that handles frozen, cold, and hot liquids.
- Does not fold down completely.
7. COOZOOM 25oz Collapsible Foldable Water Bottle
The COOZOOM Collapsible Water Bottle is made of BPA-free silicone that is harmless to the environment and your body. It has good capacity too at 750ml, which is much larger than most collapsible bottles on the market. The metal clip on this bottle makes it easy to hook onto other things and you can easily add s string to carry it anywhere. Though it does not fold down completely, it reduces in height significantly to fit ideally in a bag.
The bottle is backed by a tw0-year manufacturer warranty, and it is also priced ideally. Because the material can stand bumps, it does not crack and will remain in good condition for long if you take good care of it.
- Carrying capacity – 750ml is great.
- It has a clip for hanging.
- It is backed by a two-year warranty.
- Does not fold down completely.
8. Kemier Collapsible Silicone Water Bottle
This Kemier Collapsible Silicone Water Bottle measures 75 × 75 × 250 mm when inflated, and it only weighs 155g. It folds down easily and completely to a fifth of its size that you can stuff anywhere – even in your handbag. It endures temperatures of between -40℃ and 100℃, and it has a clip for hanging when travelling.
The silicone material that makes this bottle is FDA-approved, and so it will not harm your body or even the environment. A leak-proof wide mouth makes it easy to hand-wash and even fill up. Since the material handles heat well, this bottle is dishwasher friendly.
- 750ml capacity but still lightweight.
- Collapsible to within a fifth or original size.
- Available in five colors.
- Has rubber taste when you use it for the first time.
9. CHICMODA Collapsible Foldable Water Bottle
This bottle is made of food-grade silicone that is safe for the body. It handles hot, frozen, and cold liquids well, and it holds up to 35oz or 1000ml which is the best we have to collapsible bottles. When folded, this bottle only measures 2.9*4.9inch. It has an elastic band that you use to hold it in place. It comes in three colors for variety. This bottle has an anti-leak silicon cap that will ensure the safety of your items. A metal hook on the cap makes it easy to transport as you can hook it onto your backpack.
Its sleek design fits in most cup holders and also the hand easily and its wide-mouth opening makes it a breeze to fill.
- The capacity – 1,000ml is larger than in most water bottles.
- The metal clip is for hooking on backpacks.
- Folds down completely.
- Only available in four colors.
10. DARUNAXY Collapsible Foldable Water Bottle
This bottle endures both hot and cold liquids. It will have the usual silicone smell when first new, but nothing a soak will not get rid of. The material is FDA-approved while the wide mouth makes filing quite easy. It has a unique hourglass design that makes it easy to hold, and it folds down completely so you can stuff it in your pocket.
When unfolded, it measures 7.08 inches and only 1.57 inches when folded. It holds up to 500ml of liquid. It is dishwasher safe, but you can also use warm water and detergent to clean it.
- Hourglass design that makes it easy to hold.
- Folds down to 1.57 inches.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 500ml is limited capacity for long-distance runners.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Conclusion – Wrapping Up
There has been an uproar on the impacts of global warming, and some experts say we started acting on the changes too little too late. But then again, each step we take today towards a greener world is better than none at all, and so getting a refillable bottle of water is much better than buying a one-time-use plastic bottle that will only end up in landfills. As you can see from the above review, they are quite cheap yet long-lasting. Get your collapsible water bottle today and be part of a cause bigger than all of us.