10 Best Low Light Cameras In 2021: Product Reviews & Guide
No matter where we go, make big or small trips, a camera is always essential. Moreover, even though it’s an age of mobile phones cameras, people still prefer cameras for their high resolution and better picture results. Besides, cameras can take the better image than a mobile phone camera in poor light condition. Thus, we review a list of 10 best low light cameras perfect for both amateur and professional photographers. Since you are here to find the best low light camera, you might as well check out our reviews on compact binoculars.
Table of Contents
- 10 Best Low Light Cameras: Product Reviews & Guide
- 1. Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only) – Silver
- 2. Nikon D7500 DX-Format Digital SLR Body
- 3. Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Camera
- 4. Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Full Frame Digital SLR
- 5. Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Mirrorless Camera
- 6. Sony RX100VA
- 7. PANASONIC LUMIX LX10 4K Digital Camera
- 8. Sony a7 III Full-Frame Mirrorless
- 9. Nikon Z6 FX-Format Mirrorless Camera
- 10. Sony a9 Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera
- Factors To Consider Before Choosing the Best Low Light Camera
10 Best Low Light Cameras: Product Reviews & Guide
1. Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only) – Silver
This camera features some of the unique qualities.
- Large EVF
- Autofocus speed
- Weather sealing
- Problems in App sync and connection
- Menu is non-intuitive
2. Nikon D7500 DX-Format Digital SLR Body
This camera is one of the most amazing ones due to its easy usage and brilliant features at a nominal price.
- Live view AF works wonderfully
- Tilting Screen is a great asset
- Great AF system and sensors
- The ISO is very impressive
- Just 20MP comparing to D7200
- The NR of D7500 is quite impressive
- In low light situations, there is a red streak across frames.
3. Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Camera
Olympus has a sleek design and some of the aptest features that will help you take excellent pictures.
- Dual SD card slots
- Bigger and better battery with faster charging
- Weather and waterproof
- Video friendly
- One SD slot is UHS-II
- Cannot reuse the old battery
- Base ISO is 200
- Focus Accuracy is not good enough
4. Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Full Frame Digital SLR
This camera makes the top ten due to its sleek design and performance. The camera is beautiful and gives equally beautiful images.
- Touch screen LED monitor
- ISO range 100 32000 with 50 102400 expansion
- Shooting speed is 7.0 fps
- Weather Sealing
- ISO range 100 32000
- Touch Screen LCD
- No Tilt Screen
- No EVF
5. Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Mirrorless Camera
This camera is great if you are looking for something speedy and light.
- Price is nominal
- Picture quality is great
- LCD and screen are bright with no delay
- Lenses are impressive
- Video Quality is good
- AF is not good with moving targets
- Battery life is not good
- Screen Navigation is difficult
6. Sony RX100VA
Sony RX100A is undoubtedly going to tick a lot of boxes if, you are a beginner level photographer.
- The camera is not temperature sensitive
- Can be carried in the pocket
- Good Image Quality
- Strong built
- Tiny Buttons
- Autofocus slow and inaccurate
- Auto Setting is not that good
7. PANASONIC LUMIX LX10 4K Digital Camera
The Lx 10 is a fantastic incentive for cash and a great performer across the board.
- Screen Tilting for ground-level pictures and selfies
- 1-inch 20.1-megapixel MOS sensor
- A built-in lens with a focal length of 8.8 -26.4mm
- USB Charging
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- 4k video capture
- Live cropping
- Light Composition for perfect night time images
- Not consistent image, streaks across frames
- Overheats when you shoot 4K video.
8. Sony a7 III Full-Frame Mirrorless
Sony, with its A7 III Camera, makes sure that you make your best bet. This camera particularly stands tall in the line of mid-range mirrorless cameras. The 4K stabilizer and the shot battery life is what a cameraman idealizes about an excellent camera.
- 24 MP full-frame sensors
- 10 fps burst shooting
- 693 Hybrid AF
- 5 axis Sensor-based stabilization
- 4K video
- 710 Shot battery life
- 2 card slots
- Weather sealing
- Lower pixel quality in comparison to its A7 siblings
9. Nikon Z6 FX-Format Mirrorless Camera
Nikon Z6 is an all-rounder in a very pocket-friendly price range, and it provides you with a high-quality picture with high pixels. This specific model has some unique specifications.
- High ISO quality
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
- 12fps burst mode
- Inbuilt stabilization sensors
- Cinematic Capture
- 4K high pixel readout
- Average buffer Capacity
- 310 Shot Battery life
10. Sony a9 Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera
This Sony a9 Full-Frame Mirrorless is a fantastic low light camera that breathes life into the pictures.
- 693 hybrid AF system
- qualified 4K video quality
- high megapixels images
- anti-distortion shutter
- 20 fps continuous shooting
- enigmatic menu system
- weak battery life
Conclusion – Wrapping Up
While buying a camera you must consider the weight, the focus and accuracy, the resolution as well as the durability. These are some significant features required for shooting outdoors and these cameras excel in it.