If you are a regular bidet user, you may find it hard to use tissue paper when on the road. The thought of travelling without your trusty bidet makes you cringe, but that doesn’t have to be the case when you can find a portable one that fits perfectly in your carry-on luggage. Keen on what to look for in the best portable bidets? Read on, then. Since you are reading this article, you might as well be interested in these best portable tents here.
Table of Contents
- 10 Best Portable Bidets – Review & Buyer’s Guide
- 1. Brondell GoSpa Travel Bidet GS-70
- 2. Bio Bidet the Palm TP70
- 3. GenieBidet-GO Easy-to-use Portable Bidet
- 4. Mobile Toilet Shower by Toto
- 5. Hibbent Portable Bidet Toilette – Electric Bidet
- 6. 2PCS-Pack Travel Bidet Portable
- 7. Panasonic portable bidet Handy De Toilette
- 8. HappyPo Portable Travel Bidet
- 9. Happy Bottom Portable Bidet
- 10. Cool knight Travel Bidet
- Portable Bidets Buyer’s Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- FURTHER READING
10 Best Portable Bidets – Review & Buyer’s Guide
1. Brondell GoSpa Travel Bidet GS-70
When filled to capacity, this Brondell GoSpa Portable Bidet handles 400ml of water. The bottle is blue with a white retractable nozzle. Each Brondell portable bidet comes with a carrying bottle, which is discreet and thoughtful of the manufacturer. The bottle is made of soft but durable material, and the tiny dots in the middle make it easy to hold.
The nozzle’s head is angled just right for convenient spraying when using the bidet, and you can place it next to the bottle to minimize storage space. Though the bottle has a generous carrying capacity, it is still compact for portability. Just easily throw it in your purse or glove compartment. At the bottom of the bottle is a metal air-lock to manage air pressure and control water flow. Thanks to this lock, you won’t have to worry about leakages.
- Ergonomic design that gives the soft bottle a good grip.
- The nozzle angles well to prevent messy splashes.
- It comes with a free carrying bag.
- Has a metal air-lock to control water pressure.
- Some reviewers say the water pressure could be stronger.
2. Bio Bidet the Palm TP70
Bio Bidet Palm Travel Bidet is pocket-friendly and quite convenient for travelers that prefer larger bottles for fewer refills. Even with a 450ml carrying capacity, it is still compact enough to fit in a purse or the compartment of a car. The 7.5” angled nozzle ensures that the user is comfortable and can clean up with minimal movements. It also reaches to far places so that you don’t have to get your hands dirty. It is not battery-powered, but the nozzle still lets out water efficiently.
The bottle is so soft and easy to squeeze, and its curved design gives it a good grip. The nozzle has two sets of five nozzle-holes for high water pressure, and all you have to do is squeeze tight to get the right amount of water through. It comes with a carrying pouch for discreet portability. You only have to tap the nozzle for storage inside the bottle, and so you won’t need extra space. A built-in airlock at the base of the body controls water pressure to prevent leakages.
- An extended nozzle that reaches far.
- Carrying bag for discreet portability.
- The nozzle has five holes for high water pressure.
- Some reviewers say it leaks unless you cover the air-lock tightly with your finger.
3. GenieBidet-GO Easy-to-use Portable Bidet
This GenieBidet-GO Easy-to-use Portable Bidet is made of BPA-free plastic that is quite soft to the touch. The bottle is blue while the lengthy nozzle is white. The middle part is curved to allow the user a good grip, and the nozzle spray is angled to splash water perfectly. The bottle has a 400ml capacity which reduces the number of times you have to refill it when travelling. It needs no batteries to operate because the soft bottle squeezes easily.
When storing this travel bidet, you only have to push its nozzle inside instead of removing it to place it separately. The bottle comes with a free carrying pouch so you can discreetly carry it around. It only weighs 4 ounces when empty, and so it makes the ideal travelling partner. This bidet comes with a year’s warranty, and it also lasts longer because of its robust construction.
- The free pouch makes it easy to carry around.
- Its nozzle is long and telescopic.
- It has a sturdy cap that prevents any leakages.
- BPA-free material that also lasts long.
- The water pressure is not very powerful.
4. Mobile Toilet Shower by Toto
This Mobile Toilet Shower by Toto is designed so beautifully that no one would know the purpose it serves without looking closely. It is battery-operated, and so you will need one AA battery to use it. It holds 180ml of water when full, and since it only weighs 12 ounces, you can fit it in your bag conveniently. Actually, it is light enough to carry in your pocket when empty.
The gray tank is made of durable material, and so you can count on this travel bidet lasting long if you take good care of it. It is covered with a year’s warranty. Being battery-operated, the bidet has two wash settings; soft and normal. When set to ‘soft,’ water flows at 8 to 9 ml per second, while ‘normal’ will release water at a higher pressure. The battery will last depending on usage. One charge can go for two weeks if you use it twice a day for the entire week.
- Light and compact for portability.
- Two wash settings with different water pressures.
- Long-lasting because the material is durable.
- Limited capacity – 180ml.
5. Hibbent Portable Bidet Toilette – Electric Bidet
Hibbent Portable Bidet is battery-powered and waterproof for up to one meter. It weighs 200g and has a carrying capacity of 165ml. It uses 3.7V / 500mA rechargeable lithium batteries that you can recharge in two hours. They last depending on usage, but the average duration is around 100 cycles. Average cycle time is 60 seconds when spraying on low, while high spray will take about 30 seconds. When the battery is low, the spray reduces its pressure and eventually stops working. When charging, a red indicator lets you know the status, and it goes off when the battery is fully charged.
This portable bidet has a long nozzle that reaches all parts of the nether region without you having to move too much. Air-lock technology ensures that the water pressure is right while also reducing chances of leakage. The package comes with a USB charger and cable with a carrying bag for discreet carrying.
- It comes with a carry pouch, USB cable and charger.
- The long angled nozzle sprays effectively.
- It keeps water warm for a while.
- This particular bidet has a limited carrying capacity – 165ml.
6. 2PCS-Pack Travel Bidet Portable
One portable bidet is good enough, but two are even better! This package from Tone Life is pocket-friendly yet convenient because it contains two portable bidets of 450ml each with long nozzles. You also get two carrying pouches for discreet portability.
The 7.5″ nozzle is angled ideally to minimize movement while using it, and it is detachable for easy cleaning. The seven nozzle holes let out a stream of water at the right pressure for effective cleaning. The middle part where one holds when using this bidet has small dots to give it a good grip. It is made of soft yet durable material for easy squeezing so that the harder you squeeze, the more its water pressure. Since it is not battery-powered, this bidet only has one wash mode. It only weighs 8 ounces which you can carry easily even when travelling. When empty, the bottle collapses to half its original size.
- The nozzle is detachable for easy cleaning.
- It is reasonably priced.
- Seven nozzle holes ensure that the nozzle lets out enough pressure.
- You can control water pressure through squeezing.
- The lid does not close properly.
7. Panasonic portable bidet Handy De Toilette
This esthetically pleasing Panasonic portable bidet holds 180ml of water when full. It uses 2 AAA batteries at any time, and you can turn it on at the press of a button. Because its nozzle is thin and long, this bidet is best suited for women and children. It comes with two batteries already, and so it’s ready for use immediately.
This bidet has two bottle adapters; a standard one and another that fits all disposable bottles. It has two push buttons that determine the speed of the spraying action; high and low speed. At high speed, the bidet sprays at 350 ml a minute and 230ml a minute at low speed. It only weighs 11 ounces, which is light enough to stuff in your pocket.
- Light and compact for portability.
- The thing, long nozzle makes it ideal for female hygiene, especially during menstruation.
- It has two washing modes; high and low.
- You do not need to squeeze it as it is battery-powered.
- It has a limited carrying capacity at 130ml.
8. HappyPo Portable Travel Bidet
A portable bidet is good enough, but it doesn’t hurt if it’s pleasant to look at and hold. The HappyPo bidet is white with a long nozzle, and it comes with a neat carrying pouch. The nozzle has seven holes to ensure enough pressure is sent through the spray when you squeeze. The soft BPA material that makes up this bottle is gentle on both the hand and the environment.
Weighing a mere 3.52 ounces when empty, this bidet is the ideal travel package. Even when filled with water – 400ml – it is still light. Its reasonably large carrying capacity reduces the number of refills you need to make. The nozzle is angled in a way that reduces movements when using it, and it is long enough to reach exactly where you would prefer it. Because the nozzle is quite thin, it is ideal for feminine needs, especially during menstruation.
- An extended nozzle that allows you to angle it precisely.
- The bottle is soft and comfortable to squeeze.
- It is manually operated and will release pressure depending on how much you squeeze.
- The design is not ergonomic.
9. Happy Bottom Portable Bidet
This Happy Bottom Portable Bidet has a simple yet effective design that makes it easy to handle and squeeze. Because it is manually operated, you have to press to determine the level of pressure you need, and the soft material makes this an easy task even for older people.
The mid-part of this bottle is curved slightly to give it a good grip, while the nozzle’s seven holes allow enough water pressure to clean your bottom efficiently. This bidet has a 400ml capacity, which reduces the number of refills you make when travelling. Being lightweight, you won’t even notice you have some extra load on you. The carrying bag that comes with the package helps too.
The nozzle is 6.5 inches when fully extended to reach as far as you wish. A one-way air valve at the bottle’s bottom makes it possible to get enough pressure when you squeeze.
- The airwave at the bottom controls water pressure.
- Soft material that is easy to squeeze even for the elderly.
- 400ml carrying capacity to reduce the number of refills one makes.
- Ergonomic design.
- Some reviewers say it leaks a little.
10. Cool knight Travel Bidet
This Cool knight Travel Bidet differs from the rest because it is labelled to show how much liquid is in it. When full, it holds 500ml of water, which is already more than most of those on the market. When empty, it weighs 6.4 ounces, which is quite light. A free carrying pouch makes it easy to carry wherever you go.
This manually-operated bidet has an ergonomic design so that it releases as much pressure as you wish when you squeeze. It only has one wash mode since you solely determine the amount of pressure you want. The long nozzle that reaches precisely where you want it to without too many movements leaves your bum clean after each use. An airlock at the bottom of the bottle distributes pressure optimally to minimize messes. This bidet does not need batteries to operate, and neither does it keep water warm for too long. It is pocket-friendly and made of durable material too.
- Reasonably priced.
- The nozzle has several holes that let out just the right amount of water.
- Has a large carrying capacity – 500ml.
- The mid-part could be curvier for better grip.