5 Best Portable Sinks In 2021 – Review & Buyer’s Guide
One of the things that campers worry about when they get to a campsite is accommodation. While most people rave about camping experiences, not very many are keen on sleeping outside. The next issue is on hygiene. Where will you wash your hands after visiting the bathroom? Or wash your food? Well, gone are the days when outdoor activities meant leaving all civility behind. These days, the best portable sinks on the market make outdoor activities better and more enjoyable.
Table of Contents
- Best Portable Sinks – Review & Buyer’s Guide
- 1. SereneLife Portable Camping Sink
- 2. Hike Crew Portable Outdoor Foot Pump Camping Sink
- 3. Portable Outdoor White Basin Wash Sink
- 4. TruePower 50-5142 Portable Camping Sink
- 5. AOSGYA Camping Sink with RV Portable Waste Tank
- Factors To Consider Before Buying Camping Sinks
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Best Portable Sinks – Review & Buyer’s Guide
1. SereneLife Portable Camping Sink
This SereneLife Portable Camping Sink makes any outdoor adventure even better. While most electric portable sinks require setting up, this one is quite simplified. After you have transported it to the desired location, you will set it on its caster wheels to ground it, and that is just about all there is to set up.
It has a 19-liter capacity tank at the bottom and a deep basin where you can wash your hands or food conveniently. To heat up the water, you have a foot pump at the bottom that once stepped on, releases a stream of warm water at 180ml per step. A 2.7’ ft. drainage pipe leads the water away, while a 3-liter detergent dispenser ensures you have enough for an entire event.
It is made of High-Density Engineered Polyethylene for longevity and comes with a warranty that covers the entire setup. A towel rack adds to the things that make this outdoor washing station a worthy investment.
- Has a deep 3-liter basin for washing up and cleaning.
- The foot pump dispenser ensures a flow of warm water.
- A 19-liter water tank at the bottom of the sink.
- The elderly may have a problem using the foot pump.
2. Hike Crew Portable Outdoor Foot Pump Camping Sink
Portable sinks are not only for campers. Those living the RV life will attest to the benefits that come with a mobile sink with a stainless steel towel holder. This Hike Crew piece is the real deal, thanks to those and other factors. A 5-gallon water tank at the bottom ensures that you don’t have to worry about reservoirs and a convenient hose pipe drains the sink as you clean up. The soap dispenser on the side of the basin holds 6 pints of detergent. It’s also worth noting that the bowl is safe to clean your food in and deep enough to hold up to a gallon of water.
This portable outdoor sink that is made with durable material is easy to assemble as it literally needs no installation. The little wheels help move it from one point to the other while the faucet that comes as part of the package makes the sink even more aesthetically appealing. Each pump draws up to 180ml water, and so the reservoir holds enough for 100 cycles.
- Easy to clean as the material does not stain.
- A deep basin that holds up to one-gallon water.
- The foot pump is a convenient feature.
- The wheels don’t move smoothly.
3. Portable Outdoor White Basin Wash Sink
This portable outdoor sink is easy to install because there really is no procedure involved; just deliver it to the desired spot, unpack, and place on even ground. As soon as you have filled up the 19liter tank at the foot of the sin, you’ll be all set. The deep basin that holds up to one gallon of liquid is easy to clean as it does not stain, and on its side, a soap dispenser that holds up to 6 pints of liquid detergent is all set. You won’t have to buy faucets as one – that is quite easy to install – comes with this package.
The foot pump releases water through the faucet at 180ml per step. At this rate, the tank holds enough for 180 cycles or washes. A hose attached to the basin gets rid of waste water so that you never have to worry about overflow. This entire setup weighs 9.9 pounds, and it has small caster wheels to roll it from one place to the next. It takes minutes to assemble and start using.
- Easy to assemble and use.
- A foot pump that releases water at 180ml per step.
- Has a hose to get rid of waste water.
- A little costlier than a standard portable sink.
4. TruePower 50-5142 Portable Camping Sink
For less than a hundred bucks, you can get this TruePower portable sink for all your outdoor adventures. What’s in the package? A sink that can hold up a gallon of water, a hose to rid for the used water, and a foot pump that lets water into the beautiful faucet that is also part of this ensemble. The sink is not assembled at delivery, but it only takes a few minutes to put it together. You only have to install the basin on the stand that attaches to the tank at the bottom and then fill up the tank.
Each foot press delivers 180ml of water through the faucet into the basin. Since the tank holds 19 liters when full, you get as many as 100 washes before it is empty. The foot-press is placed conveniently at the front of the tanks, and it’s big enough so no one would miss it. You have a soap dispenser on the food-grade basin and a hose to get rid of water.
- The foot pump is easy to use.
- Assembly takes no time and requires no skills.
- Rolling wheels for easy transport even when the tank is full.
- It is a cold-water sink.
5. AOSGYA Camping Sink with RV Portable Waste Tank
This portable sink is the ideal purchase whether you are camping, living the RV life, or hosting an outdoor event. The package contains a white basin with a 1-gallon capacity, hose for riding the sink of water, a tank that holds up to 5 gallons of water, and a faucet. It is quite reasonably priced too and is backed by a year’s unlimited warranty.
The basin is detachable and will be packed separately when the items is delivered. Its assembly is simple thanks to a detailed manual that comes with it, and so installation takes less than 10 minutes. A hose that is part of the purchase only needs connecting to the sink to rid it of waste water. In the basin is a soap dispenser attached, and a simple faucet to deliver water from the foot tank below. One step on the foot pump delivers 180ml of water, and so the tank is good for as many as 100 steps. The sink weighs less than 10lbs when the tank is empty and has wheels for moving it from one place to the next.
- Has wheels to move it even when the tank is filled with water.
- A full tank delivers up to 100 washes.
- The foot tank is accessible and easy to use.
- You have to assemble the basin.